TS Partner - LS - COR015807
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worldu2019s biggest brandsu2014and we have fun doing it. Now, weu2019re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for? Inviting applications for the role of Vice President, CGRLH We are looking for Vice President will be responsible for Portfolio & Growth ranging from $30M+. Partner with Enterprise BD / Practice teams for consulting opportunities.
- Responsibility of direct client interface developing consulting practice in various domains e.g. Global Business Services, digital transformation, IT optimization, Trade promotion management, Finance (R2R, O2C, P2P optimization) etc.
- Mentoring Portfolio Leaders & teams working on process improvements (six sigma, lean) at client site.
- Responsible for the end -to-end client engagement driving growth & numbers
- You will be responsible for working with our clients to deliver Projects, Programs and drive revenue by mining the existing relationships
- This role will be client facing and will be responsible for consultative selling.
- Drive growth and profitability for business process consulting practice within a specified vertical
- Identify new product opportunities with in service line based on the market needs & trends and design and deliver collaterals for the same
- Build enhanced collaterals by capturing Genpact experience ands & industry POV.
- Build collaterals and though leadership to enhance higher % of strategic engagements
- Refine u201CGo to Market Strategyu201D for existing service line
- Use industry connects and current Genpact channels to meet key stakeholders, identify clientu2019s needs, help build compelling value prop, front end client discussion, negotiate and close new business
- Work closely with practice organization & Vertical teams on vertical priorities and help improve deal inflow and conversion
- Help mine & revitalize the current large engagements with a fresh opinion & outside in view
- Support the development of delivery capability, solution development and talent
What are the key initiatives and challenges facing this role in the next six months to three years?
- Build consulting and digital practice in Genpact across a number of specified verticals
- Drive communication with global Business Development teams
- Drive revenue from existing relationships
Qualifications we seek in you ! Minimum Qualification
- Ability to optimal influence C level customers and multiple internal partners
- Ability to find beneficial solutions for customers
- Excellent communicator, good interpersonal skills, good presentation skills
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- Business/results oriented
- Excellent multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Commercial Savvy - Mature contract negotiation, Builds win-win solutions, Sells
- Marketing & Communication - Consultative Selling, External Focus, Markets our Skills / Technology / Tools Should be well-connected in the market, to be able to bring in new leads for business
- Post graduate / graduate in business administration
- Project management qualification u2013 PMP, Prince 2, and Lean Six Sigma. Green Belt / Black Belt
- Frontline consulting experience either as part of a reputed consulting firm e.g. Big 4, or nice firms in digital/procurement/finance transformation.
- Entrepreneurship experience in any such areas can also be a plus
- Client Management Specific competences Should be well-connected in the market, to be able to bring in new leads for business
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Vice President
Primary Location United Kingdom-London
Education Level Master's / Equivalent
Job Posting Jan 15, 2021, 12:44:51 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time