DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively participant in all MT Training Program, complete all courses and processes
- Undertake difference job positions in several months or a year, such as a Site Keeper, Statistician, Branch Supervisor, assist Account Manager, and fulfill the job role with good performance.
- With the support of the Operation/Commercial department head, execute the continuous improvement and other efficiency improvement programs.
- Assist both business development and account management teams in securing new business including assisting with costs and market intelligence.
- Assist country management team, lead and/or execute the companywide program, such as Charity, Team Building, Training, etc.
- Conduct the company culture and values and impact good influence to surrounding
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High level of personal and professional integrity and business ethics
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields (including but not limited to supply chain, logistics, transportation, operations engineering, finance, or Economics)
- Students currently enrolled in University can also apply
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated with proven ability to contribute to new ventures with a willingness to commit to long-term projects.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills with strong team interpersonal and team building skills.
- Approximately 50%-60% travel required with-in China.
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Visit our website ---
http://www.chinainternshipplacements.com/internships/vacancies/ - for more info. – program page
Stipend = 2500 - 3000 RMB PER MONTH
City: Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Guangzhou