Trainee - Content Marketing and/or Social Media Manager
We are Biohackers Update - We create the worlds first online magazine about biohacking and self optimization.
You will be part of a small content team responsible for creating our magazine and handling our social media presences.
This is what you and the team will do:
- reading and researching about everything related to self optimization (biohacking, nutrition, health, fitness, productivity, tech gadgets, …)
- Writing high quality articles about what your chosen topics
- Following, interviewing and writing about the relevant thought leaders and companies.
- Creating and scheduling social media postings & newsletters
- Taking part in social media communication
- Running experiments on how to best engage our audience both on our magazine and social media
- Analyzing and optimizing your work and writing based on company key metrics
What we offer
We believe that private life and work aren’t separated identities but should be in harmony with each other to create a truly meaningful, joyful and optimized life.
For that reason we 100% believe in working remote and without fixed work hours or vacation days. We believe that a company should exist only to make life better - for both its employees and clients - and we are running all kinds of experiments to make that mission a reality.
While we don’t have the funds for fixed salaries or fancy perks right now, we have a lot of good stuff planned for the future. Until we get there you can proudly proclaim yourself a founding member of the worlds first biohacking magazine and take part in the experience of launching a brand new start up. You also get 1-3% in equity and 5-10% of all profits made in the first year as your monthly pay.
Interested? We would love for your to apply to [email protected] with your CV and a description of your typical day and why do you think you would be a good fit for us.