zeotap unites the world's most valuable data to fuel growth. We enable our clients to achieve better results through precision at scale and intelligent technology.
The first company to win major telecom operators around the world as data partners, zeotap has since become the leader in sourcing, refining and distributing high-quality data from large enterprises. We have earned our partners’ trust through a strict focus on regulatory compliance, privacy-by-design and information security, including ISO 27001 certification.
zeotap provides data to the digital advertising ecosystem for better mobile targeting and insights. Our proprietary telecoms and enterprise-powered consumer device graph also enables deterministic offline-to-online onboarding, including the activation and enrichment of client CRMs. Stringent quality audits, sophisticated methodologies and state-of-the-art technology ensure our data has proven six times more accurate than current market benchmarks, solving a fundamental quality problem in the industry.
Founded in Berlin in September 2014, zeotap today has offices in New York, London, Madrid, Milan, Bengaluru and Mumbai and counts all major media agencies and many global brands as its clients.
- You support our VP Strategy & Growth
- You pro-actively develop, manage, and grow strategic partnerships with large technology platforms
- You work closely with our local sales teams in identifying integration needs with strategic partners
- You reach out to and engage with potential strategic partners to discuss integration opportunities
- You work closely with our legal team in negotiating and closing contracts with strategic partners
- You work closely with our product team and strategic partners to integrate platforms
- You work closely with our finance team to make sure we receive reportings in time for billing
- You optimize our processes and frameworks for strategic partnerships
- You support in ad-hoc strategic projects and initiatives
- Previous experience in a technology, data or software company
- Degree in Business Informatics, IT Management, Business Administration and Engineering or similar
- Excellent internal and external communication & collaboration skills at multiple levels of seniority
- Good understanding of software technology and server / systems interactions
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Ambitious, pro-active, hands-on personality with hunger for fast growth
- Experience in the following sectors is a big plus: Digital / Mobile Marketing, Telecommunications, Data Management Platforms, Demand Side Platforms, Programmatic Marketing, Data Providers
- You are ready to join zeotap from Q2 2018
What We Offer
- Join the company founded by successful entrepreneurs with a distinguished track record
- Be at the heart of the rapidly changing and growing data industry span
- Gain international experience by working with our international clients and colleagues
- Get the opportunity to look into a broad variety of business fields to expand your knowledge and skill set
- Become part of a diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- Enjoy a steep learning curve, a great team spirit and flexible working hours
- Make impact: at zeotap, your voice is heard, your opinion matters, your ideas change things
- Get to know your co-workers less formally in our regular team events
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package, including becoming a shareholder
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap team