ad2games is Europe’s leading branding and performance marketing expert for games. Part of the ad2games portfolio is our influencer marketing company nevaly. We develop and implement creative marketing strategies for international gaming clients. Our key clients are Tencent, Konami, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Electronic Arts, Youzu, Nexon, Innogames and Kakao Games. We help these game publishers to target the right gamer audience using a variety of marketing channels, especially with our influencer marketing product nevaly, via Smart TV marketing and with innovative programmatic advertising. Our HQ is located in the heart of Berlin, along with offices in San Francisco and Shanghai.
You will be joining a team of international account managers, responsible for the advertiser and affiliate side of our business. If you are a passionate gamer and marketing enthusiast, interested in working in this exciting industry, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
- You manage all communication with advertiser accounts and take full ownership to build and foster excellent relationships with them
- You identify new opportunities with existing advertisers and constantly unlock new advertising budgets
- You manage expectations smartly to ensure longterm client satisfaction
- You are the point of contact for all clients during the runtime of campaigns
- You create status reports, performance analysis, forecasts and are in charge of the optimisation
- You support the team in other related areas if required
- Existing know-how and previous practical work experience, internships
- In-depth knowledge of the gaming industry or you are a gamer yourself
- Strong interpersonal skills, outstanding business sense and confidence in building sustainable relationships
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Efficient and result oriented working style
What do we offer?
- You become a part of a unique and fun company culture<span< span="">
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- You get access to a well-established network in Berlin’s start-up scene
- You have the opportunity to attend German classes and numerous events
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.