Salary: Pro-rated £150,000-£200,000 (inside IR35)
0-10 years' experience
A multi-strategy fund with offices globally looking for a Haskell quantitative developer.
This team operates as a trading pod within the larger fund. It means they benefit from the advantages of being a start-up fund (autonomy - including choice of Haskell!, small team, direct impact and tied to PnL), but with the backing and security of the larger firm (the capital, shared infrastructure and resources).
They've got a fantastic name in the industry with good reason; paying strong salaries on both base and bonus, and a superb tech culture.
In this team of 5, you will be working directly with the PM and trading group. You will be responsible for designing and coding up (in Haskell) the tools for the systematic trading platform. Initially, this will be a contract position for 6 months, with the view of turning permanent at that point if you wish. For an exceptional candidate, they might consider permanent from the offset.
Skills and Experience Required
- Commercial experience or impressive open-source in Haskell is an absolute must
- Excellent academics in a hard science, e.g. Maths and Computer Science
- Ideally some experience with Unix tools, SQL and Python
Benefits & Incentives
- Using Haskell in commercial setting!
- Strong salary + bonuses tied to PnL
- Collaborative culture and an exciting place to work
- Huge amount of ownership and autonomy
If you feel you are a good match or interested in a general chat about the hedge fund market, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
+44 (0)20 3137 9574