This is an open position for individuals with professional experience in business development and knowledge of the construction industry that would like to promote, recognize, and act on new growth opportunities for a startup developing innovative technologies in the construction and architecture markets.
As Svelte is currently at Seed stage, the BDR will initially materialize opportunities that arise in the areas of:
- venture capital: identify funding opportunities;
- pilot partnerships: expanding the company's future customer base by identifying a network of pilot partners;
- market awareness build-up: gather intelligence on the market’s needs and communicate the Svelte solution benefits to various stakeholders.
To succeed in this position, we wish you meet the following demands:
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Good understanding of the construction & architecture markets
- Ability to develop and maintain networks & to deliver engaging presentations
- A passion for technological innovation & good understanding of a startup’s growth needs
Bottom line, the BDR must possess the ideas, initiatives, and activities that help make a business better.
What's in it for you?
The position is a full-time, long term contract.
We are accepting applicants from overseas as the position can be performed remotely and involves extensive international networking, but it is preferable if the applicant is located in Romania or can travel periodically to our offices in the historic, mountain city of Brasov.
You will be joining us in our journey to building and developing top class machines, services and technologies in a strategically meaningful role. In addition, you will be interacting and administrating the resources we have access to within the European Innovation Council’s frameworks: coaches, mentors, development programmes & networking opportunities.
The Svelte solution was created to address the challenges facing the construction industry: reducing CO2 emissions, avoiding the depletion of natural resources and the efficient and affordable production of complex building surfaces. The company designs, develops and manufactures machines and cutting-edge solutions for topologically optimized constructions and Freeform-type architecture such as the landmark projects of Zaha Hadid Architects.