Test Suite Solution EngineerParis, Europe /Sales Support – Emerging Products Sales /Full-time
Apply for this job
At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally.
We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
The purpose of the Test Suite Sales team is to drive sales of UiPath Test Suite, which is strategically adjacent, yet requires a different go-to market from the Automation Platform Enterprise sales motion in place today.
UiPath Test Suite is designed to draw from the strengths of the core Automation platform via software integration, which creates greater overall platform value versus stand-alone offerings.
The UiPath Test Suite Solution Engineering role directly supports the Specialist Sales, ESM Leads, Partners, USN Program and Product Support, should they wish to drill deeper technically into our offers. Solution Engineers also enable and support Services.
This role will operate across EMEA. The role encompasses the following:
- Technical product expertise and competitive understanding
- High-level aptitude and willingness to learn new things
- Collaboration with core counterparts (Sales, CSM, Services, Product, Marketing, Partner management)
- Ability to translate customer asks to product related features and functionality
- Putting the success of a customer first
This is what you'll do at UiPath:
- Naturally operate in line with our values: Humble, Fast, Immersed and BoldDrive Playbooks and Demo kits for UiPath Test Suite
- Engage with customers QA Management to discuss implementation strategies
- Drive partner enablement, competitive research, and sales enablement/training materials
- Define and assist on proof of concepts (POC) and pilots Drive Playbooks and Demo kits for UiPath Test Suite
- Drive partner/enablement kit
- Drive service packages/SOW
- Drive enablement/training materials
- Drive USN program/certification
- Define and assist on POC’s, POV’s and Pilots
- Keep track of engagements (POC’s, Pilots, Trials, Implementations, Product adoption)
- Create analysis on delivered services engagements (Win/Loss, Customer feedback, etc.)
- Create/influence customer success plans for Test Suite adoption and expansion.
- Focus on key customers to drive successful implementations, use cases and references. (HAPO, Focus deals, T600)
- Assist and respond to large RFIs and RFPs related to Enterprise Testing
This is what you'll bring to our team:
- Relevant work experience with one of the leading testing (ASQ) vendors.
- Experience with enterprise software (SAP, Salesforce, Oracle or similar) products/solutions
- Demonstrable experience in enterprise software sales, pre-sales, consulting or business development preferably with a background in Software Testing
- Solid knowledge about agile software development and continuous testing, including CI/CD pipelines.
- Deep understanding of enterprise-wide testing strategies, methodologies and value drivers
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty
- Skilful at building long term relationships with executives and key stakeholders
- Proficiency in leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Passion for making customers successful
- Demonstrated ability to navigate conflict and foster open communication
- Strong analytical thinking and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good English skills, other languages are a plus
- The ability to adapt to a changing landscape and operate within a hyper-growth company
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have a great impact and learn a great deal.