We were first to bring to market an affordable and connected air quality monitor. It was a great challenge and a tremendous rewarding one, we have now the largest up and running base of connected air quality sensors in the world.
We are also embedding our technology in a growing number of products to leveraged our impact; helping a greater number of people around the globe to understand air pollution and get means to fight it.
As a startup we tackle the air pollution problem with data, sensors and machine learning. We are a growing team of less than 20 committed individuals of 6 different nationalities and already on 3 Continents. If you want to make a difference, consider taking part of this exciting journey.
Only apply if you are legally allowed to work in the European Union. We provide free accommodation during trial period.
- Have previously worked on technical projects involving electronic and embedded software. It could have been at school, we are open to Junior candidates.
- Hands-on; you aren’t afraid of soldering electronic components, build test fixtures, use 3D printing or prototyping methods.
- Strong analytical capacities, rigorous and organized. Comfortable writing, speaking and reporting in English. • Product oriented, flexible and ready to question procedures and organization.
- Experience with sensors and/or mechanical devices would be an asset.
- You will ensure that quality requirements are met on our deliverables, by planning and executing validation testing.
- You will prepare and enhance tools and procedures to validate our products both short term and long term.
- You will be involved in product decisions and processes definitions or process evolutions.
- Work closely with the engineering team and report to product/project management.