Have you dreamed of building the future? relayr has become Europe's leading platform for the Internet of Things, enabling the interaction between diverse systems, and creating new scenarios in which we interact with the world around us. If you would like to work with a great team and technology to build the infrastructure for the next generation of connected devices.
Then relayr is the right place for you!
We are currently searching for a Technical Writer who will join our team in Berlin.
Technical Writers communicate complex technical information in a clear, concise and accurate way that is free of meaningless jargon. As a Technical Writer, you will act as the conduit between our engineers and our users and developer audience in order to ensure their success using our products. You will own multiple diverse technical documentation projects (including API references, end user guides, and an online documentation repository) and establish a system of good practices around documentation with our engineering team. Regardless of whether your background is in writing or so ware development, you should take pride in the quality of your writing and producing material that makes users and developers happy.
- Write technical documentation for technical end users and developers.
- Design and organize new documentation resources for new APIs and products.
- Work as part of an Agile development cycle.
- Manage complex documentation projects.
- Establish good documentation practices with the development and product teams.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Fluent English; excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- Familiarity with HTML & CSS.
- Experience with markup languages (e.g., Markdown, ReStructuredText).
- Familiarity with Software Development practices.
- Knowledge of REST APIs and REST principles.
Qualities we look for:
- Willingness to learn new things as needed.
- Curiosity for what is being documented.
- Being able to engage with product and development teams while documenting the products.
- Being open to feedback from the users, product and development teams, always wanting to create the best possible documentation.
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing and an expanding library of books
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with a relaxation room, standing-desks, 3D printer and free fruit and drinks
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level (working language is English)
- A chance to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position: