Who we are:
Be part of Marfeel, one of the hottest European start-up companies in the mobile ad-tech world. Named as Wired Magazine’s 2015 Top 100 Startups, Inc.5000 nº 1 Fastest Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain in 2017, and 16th out of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times in 2018. We are recommended at the very top by Google itself for our mobile design solution. Together with our partners, we have over 6 billion worldwide readers and over 20 billion page views. Our headquarters are based in sunny Barcelona.
Certified Google Publishing Partner
Certified Facebook Instant Articles Official Partner
Who you are:
- You can’t breathe without writing technical documentation
- You’re kind of a geek ‘cause you love technology
- You strongly believe it's the little details that make a difference. Attention to details is key
- Your excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- You have a natural ability to simplify and create structured content.
- You are a master at quickly grasping complex technical concepts and making them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Target audience is key and you know it, you’re always thinking about who you’re writing for
- You are familiar with the fast-paced environment of a B2B startup, so you're always proactively researching product changes to determine the scope of edits.
- Proofreading and editing documentation to ensure consistency of language and style, as well as the correct application of templates, is your middle name.
- Producing screenshots, flowcharts, and other graphics is a kids game.
- You can't live without knowing what's going on so you attend and actively contribute to writing and agile team meetings.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams across product development lifecycles.
- Self-starter: motivated and able to take initiative.
- Excellent strategic thinking, time management, and prioritization skills: ability to create high-quality documentation while making tradeoff decisions; experience in meeting tight deadlines and adapting to changing priorities.
- Native English and technical writing experience is a MUST, please do not apply if you don’t fulfill these requirements.
- You have at least 2 years of experience writing in a tech company
What you will do at Marfeel:
- You will create documentation to incorporate product updates and product enhancements requested by customers and internal users.
- You will write new documentation based on feature requirement documents, case studies, user stories, specifications, information from the product team and use of the product.
- Contribute to documentation for developers (APIs, utilities, architecture models, tech trainings, coding guidelines etc.).
- Work closely with Design & Marketing to define the best content creation strategies for our blog, social media pages, tech talks etc.
- You will spread the word internally and externally by writing Marfeel’s newsletters and by updating Marfeel’s tech blog.
We will be impressed if:
- You have experience writing about online news and user experience.
- Experience learning, using, and writing about business applications, software, and technology.
- Experience working with programs like LaTeX for creating more technical content.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Working in an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
- We have more than 27 nationalities so you will not get lost in translation.
- Flexible working time.
- Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
- Ping-pong, Mario Kart and foosball tournaments.
- Free language and yoga classes
- Team building events!
- Transport, restaurant and kindergarten tickets.
- Training, books and all you need to feel empowered.
- And a Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.