Do you want to take part in the next technological revolution?
We are relayr, an IoT company specialising in the Digital Transformation of Industries. We provide powerful, simple-to-use tools which enable fast and cost effective development of new solutions, equipment and services for the fascinating, constantly evolving world of Internet of Things.
Relayr has been described as one of the most successful start-ups in the industry and we are looking for a Technical Sales Engineer for the United Kingdom region to join our team and help us bring things to life! We are looking for people located in any major city in the United Kingdom.
Your outstanding passion for all things tech, combined with your desire to solve our customer’s biggest challenges with innovative solutions could make this the perfect job for you!
We are looking for the following qualities:
- You get excited talking to others about technology
- You feel a great sense of achievement solving customers’ problems by being innovative with technology
- You’re always learning and exploring the leading and bleeding edge of what is on offer in the market
- You have the ability to understand customers’ complex problems and translate them into market leading real-life technical propositions
The perfect person will:
- Demonstrate a genuine passion for all things tech
- Find a personal satisfaction in creating technical solutions that solve customer’s problems, where other organisations have previously failed
- Do what it takes to get the job done
- Thrive in an incredibly fast moving, global dynamic environment, where every single day your work will make a visible difference to the success of the company
- A history of pushing the boundaries to sell ground-breaking technology solutions
- Ideally experienced in large-scale projects – bringing together different experts to form an amazing technical customer solution
- A broad multi-discipline understanding of many technologies stacks
- A demonstrable history of using your experience and technical know-how to solve customer pain points
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations
- Represent the product to customers at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Respond to all functional and technical elements of RFI's / RFP's
- Effectively communicate customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Drive Business relevance/ Customer value selling
- Effectively facilitate joint initiatives with cross functional teams and strategically engage cross functional resources to achieve sales goals
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please apply using the link: