Technical Project Manager No less than 5 years’ experience as a technical project manager in automotive field is required.
Want to apply? Read all the information about this position below, then hit the apply button.
He / She will be responsible from pricing paint shop cleaning projects / tenders issued by automotive prospects through to implementing operational start up.
In addition, the ideal candidate will provide technical support to operations on site for all technical aspects related to paint shop cleaning and maintenance services.
Reports to: · UK Director Position Responsibilities: Mobilisation:
- This person must be capable of collaborating with cross-functional teams and department leaders to address concerns and issues that affect paint quality, production efficiency.
- Transfer technical operational knowledge through coaching and mentoring.
- Works together with the sales department to implement new contracts.
- Standard development and creation of procedure and methods.
- This person must be able to build upon previous successes and take our Paint shops cleaning team to the next level.
- Defining daily tasks and setting directions for the team.
- Manpower management, supervision of technicians.
- Create reporting template
- Maintain consumables inventory.
Identify and order needed parts, maintain tracking system.
- Monitor quality, ensure HSE compliance of all projects .
Financial & HR:
- Assist in the recruitment process for all project’s key positions
- Assist with budget development and monitor profitability of projects.
- Provide appropriate forecast information to Finance department Business development:
- Lead all contract renewal bids for paint shop cleaning contracts.
- Pricing all paint shop cleaning call for tenders issued by prospects Profile requirements:
- Cleaning and maintenance experience in a OEM / Tier 1 paint shop
- 5 years of experience in supervision and leadership
- 5 years of project management experience
- Good overall people management skills
- Proficient in using a CMMS database