Holidu is building the world’s best search engine for vacation rentals. Our mission is to finally make finding and booking the perfect rental as easy as a Sunday morning. We are on this journey in a rapidly growing team of travel and technology enthusiasts from all over the world. Our travel mates also include investors and mentors who have helped companies such as Booking.com, Spotify and Zalando to achieve global success. So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Your role in this journey
- Conceptualizing new features, develop them with your engineering team, and bringing them live
- Understanding technical problems, finding solutions for it, and solving them
- Effectively translating business strategies into product strategies, roadmaps and product specifications
- Organizing tasks and managing technical requirements in collaboration with your engineering team
- Data analytics to ensure impact and results of new product features are measured in a meaningful way
- Prioritizing of tasks to enable the team to achieve short and long-term objectives
- Working with your engineering team on world class solutions
Your backpack is filled with
- A university degree in informatics, computer science, industrial engineering, physics, economic computer science or related STEM fields
- First experiences with some programming languages like Java, Python, C++, etc.
- Good understanding of relational and non-relational databases
- Hands-on working experience as Technical Product Manager or developer
- Combination of a strong analytical mindset with a love for data and technology
- You have strong communication skills to manage complex projects with different stakeholders (development team, management team, design team)
Our adventure includes
- Cutting edge technology in all areas of our fast-growing business
- A diverse international team with the ambition to achieve amazing things
- Flat hierarchies, responsibility and freedom to develop your own ideas
- Continuous learning from and with experienced co-workers and mentors
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during and outside of work
Want to travel with us?
Visit holidu.com/careers to learn more and apply.
Your first travel contact will be Katharina Kauntz from HR.