Are you an engineer who thrives and enjoys innovation and working with latest technologies? If yes - you are looking at the right position. Tech Lead is responsible for leading collaboration with business and technology in order to design solutions that deliver the required business capabilities while being aligned to meetingpackage.com business and technology strategies. Responsibilities include mentoring and coaching junior team members, implementation, and completion of assigned development.
- Provide leadership in all areas of the development process, including development standards and practices, system architecture and design, functional and technical design and implementation
- Work with business and product owners to translate business needs into technology strategy
- Manage/Lead/Mentor other team members, and build effective cross team relationships
- Work side-by-side with stakeholders to ensure that product requirements are complete and testable as well as satisfying high-level requirements
- Define and facilitate Application Architecture review process
- Act as a go-to person within technical area of expertise
- Capable of breaking down sprint goals into tasks for other engineers
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science or closely related discipline. Note that degree is not a must thing if you are self-taught and you have pushed yourself to the next level during your career.
- Experience of Drupal/CMS and Bootstrap
- Knowledge of server configuration and database management experience
- Experience with Scrum and agile development processes and methodologies
- Intimate knowledge and experience working with git: branching, merging, pull requests, etc.
- Experience working and leading a distributed team, specifically overseas development teams.
- Experience with AWS or any other cloud platform
- Experience with Stripes or another payment platform
- Experience with Algolia search is an added advantage
- Competitive Salary
- Motivating atmosphere with an awesome team around you
- An immediate opportunity for increased responsibility, leadership, and professional growth
- Opportunity to work in a global and multicultural team in Agile environment
- Startup culture and possibility to impact and shape the culture of the team