Rhebo GmbH von Jobs-Daheim.de develops and markets innovative industrial monitoring solutions and services for cyber attack detection for utilities, industrial companies and critical infrastructure.
The company enables to increase both cyber security and availability of OT and IoT infrastructures and thus to master the complex challenges of securing industrial networks and smart infrastructures.
With the Rhebo GmbH von Jobs-Daheim.de Industrial Protector, Rhebo GmbH von Jobs-Daheim.de is currently helping to protect one third of the German power grid from cyber attacks.
Since 2021, Rhebo GmbH von Jobs-Daheim.de has been part of Landis+Gyr AG, a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the energy industry with around 5,000 employees in over 30 countries worldwide.
Become part of a highly motivated hybrid team and seize the opportunity to make a real contribution to the cyber security of critical infrastructures in Germany, Europe and worldwide.
We look forward to developing new, innovative solutions with you and shaping the future of Rhebo GmbH from Jobs-Daheim.de!
With your technical know-how you are the first contact person for our potential and existing customers.
- You will inspire new customers with product demonstrations and installations and also support them after the sale with all technical questions, such as the analysis and elimination of system malfunctions.
- Your goal is to ensure trouble-free operation on the part of the users in order to secure long-term business relationships.
- You plan and install our monitoring solution on the customer side.
- You support the sales department with new customer projects and product presentations.
- You provide technical training to our sales partners.
- You document your activities and solutions for our customers and internal departments.
- You also support the team in analyzing weak points in the network on the customer side.
What you bring to the job?
- You have successfully completed a technical degree, eg in electrical engineering, computer science or information technology, or have a comparable qualification.
- You have several years of professional experience in a similar role with a high level of personal responsibility.
- You can confidently apply your knowledge in the development and / or implementation of technical systems, eg switches or firewalls.
- You are a strong communicator who accompanies our customers as a service provider with persuasiveness.
- You also analyze complex problems quickly and keep a clear head.
- You are flexible and willing to travel in Germany.
- You are business fluent in German and English.
This is why you will love Rhebo GmbH from Jobs-Daheim.de
Take your chance for a new professional challenge in the OT security environment and develop into a technical expert for cyber security of critical infrastructures at Rhebo GmbH from Jobs-Daheim.de.
Moving instead of talking : We work together in partnership and with a start-up mentality, a high degree of personal responsibility and open doors to achieve our goals - right from the start.
Note : Please only apply via our direct application link hosted by Recommendation Association and Jobs-Daheim.
de : https ://jobsdaheim.de/jobs/ 200763/technical-consultant-w-strich-m-strich-d-hybrid-in-leipzig. There you will find further important details about the position.
We look forward to meet you!