At Quside, we design and manufacture innovative quantum technology for all connected devices. Using our proprietary quantum random number generator, we provide the security and performance that is required to build the next generation of encryption technologies.
A new class of products and infrastructure with unprecedented future-proven security guarantees. Our mission is to make sure that secure communications keep being a commodity in the years to come.
We’re seeking a highly motivated Technical Architect / Solution Principle within a Pre and Post Sales environment to be both a key part and to our support our Sales and Business Development Team to ensure we deliver on our promises to customers and R&D developments.
As a TA / SP, you’ll be responsible for the development and delivery of our technical campaigns into customers and prospects, working alongside sales and marketing and product / engineering stakeholders within Quside.
You will technically, instigate, drive and manage customer interactions throughout the sales cycle.
What you will do :
- Professionally represent the company by assisting customers’ and prospects with their technical requests and all manage all technical queries
- Present and where applicable demonstrate company’s technical presentations / products to both prospects and customers.
- Build strong customer relationships, especially with key customer stakeholders and sponsors, ultimately where possible to trusted advisor’ status
- Always strive to provide exceptional customer experience in both a pre and post sales environment
- Manage customers technical expectation and ideally lead them to customer technical satisfaction
- Make sure all deliverables arrive in good order, on time, and fulfil customers’ requirements
- Keep track of key account metrics
- Communicate the progress of customer technical interaction to both internal and external stakeholders where applicable
- Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities from a technical and business perspective within existing and new customer accounts
- Collaborate with the team throughout the company to achieve sustainable growth
What you need :
Work Experience Requirements :
A minimum 10 years + work experience with a cybersecurity vendor within a systems engineer, technical account manager or technical architect customer facing role.
Education Requirements :
University Degree in a technical computing, mathematical or scientific discipline. Previous experience within start-ups or new product / service launch environments is both beneficial and valuable.
Technical Competencies :
- Strong and demonstrable knowledge of the classical cybersecurity marketplace from both a hardware and software perspective.
- Awareness of limitations of current classical cybersecurity landscape
- Appreciation of quantum technologies in general in respect to computing and cybersecurity
- Working knowledge of quantum technologies and their effect upon classical cybersecurity
- Competence with the Microsoft Office suite and associated work productivity tools
- Working knowledge of appropriate CRM tools
Soft Skills / Competencies :
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects
- A listener who is customer-oriented and attentive to their needs
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- A proactive team orientated player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A good communicative self-starter
What we offer :
- Comprehensive private health insurance
- Cobee (flexible retribution for restaurants, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible leave policy.
- Flexible working hours.
- Monthly team lunch / activities with your team
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit, coffee and snacks every day, team building activities every quarter, etc.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Enhanced sick leave.
- Teams’ recognition program.
- Wellbeing package.
At Quside, we are committed to creating equality of opportunity for all employees and applicants alike. We welcome diverse perspectives and aim to attract diverse talent to nurture our workplace culture.
We will help you bring out your best self in a top talented team and support you to see your career grow with us.