Founded in 2014, zeotap’s mission is to bring the targeting capabilities of platforms like Google and Facebook to the rest of the digital mobile ecosystem.
zeotap has established a global data platform for mobile advertising, which integrates hard-to-access deterministic user-level data from large enterprises, placing a focus on data security and privacy.
The company has earned several distinctions for its solution, including the i-Com Global Mobile Award 2016 and a Special Corporate Award by FMCG giant Unilever. It is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in New York, Milan, Madrid, and Bangalore.
- You serve as technical pre-sales consultant by understanding the client needs, goals, and gathering client requirements
- You address client needs with scalable solutions using zeotap's product offerings
- You ensure quality of service and quick resolution to all production problems across zeotap’s product suite
- You respond to production support tickets from multiple domestic and international teams
- You prioritize issues and troubleshoot them independently while coordinating with Management, Business, Product, and Engineering teams
- You collect and document customer requirements and develop use-cases for the Product Management team
- You conduct market research and contribute to go-to-market strategy and tactics for the Product Marketing team
- You identify areas of automation and create tools for team’s efficiency improvements
- You closely work with client services team to ensure comprehensive account transitions and integrations
- Your travel extensively within the US to support sales teams
- Your become subject matter expert in zeotap's product offerings and be able to explain all technical aspects of products to internal and external stakeholders
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or any analytical/quantitative discipline is preferred
- 3+ years relevant advertising technology experience in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of advertising exchanges, behavioral targeting, and performance-based optimization and data management platforms (DMPs)
- Ability to clearly articulate technical solutions to prospects/clients during sales processes and to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage multiple accounts at once
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act pro-actively and independently
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum
- You are able to very quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- You love data and believe in the positive impact it can have across industries for Social Betterment
What do we offer?
- zeotap is the very first company globally that has built cross-carrier data monetization models across markets, achieving powerful scale at high-quality. Become a key member in this very ambitious environment with a clear long-term vision and strategy
- Work in one of the most advanced technology companies to embrace privacy as a unique selling proposition and to differentiate through a truly customer-centric approach across global markets
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective of our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that is working together in a team
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package, including becoming a shareholder
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap team