Technical Account Manager
For our client a leading Online Travel / Tourism UK-based company we are currently looking for a “Technical Account Manager” for their offices in Berlin. As a part of a team of 8 Account Managers, the role reports to the Team Lead based in the UK. This role is the first role on the ground for the DACH region to act as main point of contact and liaison with the technical teams of the clients for pre-sales and post implementation.
The role focuses on helping with the development of XML based connections of the clients in the travel industry. The Technical Manager will be working hand in hand with the client’s technical team and its own Sales team for rapid development and launch. The successful candidate will provide continued post launch monitoring and optimization of the connectivity performance.
The role entails:
• Account Management and assisting the clients in their XML connectivity
• Establishing and developing strong business relationships with established client base and potential new prospect ones
• Acting as internal liaison as the technical point of contact for business partners to help facilitate communication with clients.
• Serving as main point of contact between external client´s technical teams and internal teams to help them liaise in the project implementation.
• Proactively collaborate and communicate with external and internal customers to analyze information, business needs and functional requirements.
• Assisting key accounts in documentation and analysis of SOAP based web services, use cases, test cases, ongoing analysis of the system performance after “going live”
• Acts as subject matter expert answering client’s queries
In return you will bring:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, Computer science or similar
• Must have an understanding of XML based connectivity is a MUST
• At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role acting as Technical Account Manager in a pre-sales and post-integration role
• Functional understanding of programming languages and best practices
• Excellent communication & presentation skills
• Analytical thinker with ability to work under pressure and work across locations with remote teams
• Self-starter, autonomous and strong can do attitude
• Strong customer-centricity and focus
• Travel availability within Germany and international (up to 33%)
What they offer:
Our client offers the opportunity to join an international working environment working across a multi-functional team across different regions. The company offers the opportunity to join a leading technology driven company in the tourism sector. If interested please apply directly to: [email protected] or check our website for further information about our openings: http://www.approachpeople.com/