At Springboard'35 we're searching for a tech recruitment intern to support us in the landing of an international Dutch start-up in Spain. He/She will report to an experienced recruiter, and possibly will be in direct contact with our customer.
- Support the IT recruiting process from the first point of contact until onboarding
- Analyze the best channels to post job descriptions, write them and track their success.
- Identify and address top candidates via social media channels and professional networks.
- Conduct screening interviews for various tech positions and coordinate interviews for later stages.
- You have successfully completed your studies in psychology or a related field, and is attending a HR master or postgraduation program now.
- You are stuying psychology or a related field now, and wish to get some work experience in human resources.
- Interest in technology, software development, digital trends, and/or the startup world
- Have excellent communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Are a team-player, love talking to people, and know how to communicate properly over the phone and in person.
- Have a can-do attitude, do not give up easily, commit to the project, and bring solutions to every problem.
- A paid internship (400€), 4 daily hours, flexible timetable.
- Excellent work environment.
- Luminous office in a cozy area of Barcelona (Eixample).
- An interesting project to work on with top industry experts.
Send CV, with a short paragraph explaining why you'd like to have this internship, to email@example.com
To start ASAP.