This role is perfect for someone who wants to progress their PR career and access new opportunities – either a Senior Account Executive looking to step up, or an Account Manager who wants quicker progression and more responsibility. This role comes with autonomy and creative ownership within a kind, supportive company environment.
Our clients are interesting start-ups doing disruptive or innovative things. The work would involve founder profile-raising, helping launch new startups to the market, funding round comms, and thought leadership. We do a lot of work with incredible healthtech companies (everything from mental health innovation to tools making life easier for NHS staff), so an interesting in this area would be a bonus.
Crest is a small agency and our team is tight-knit. We only work with clients we like, respect and feel proud to represent. Our culture is relaxed, empowering, and supportive. It sounds cliché, but we actively work to stop the negative parts that can come with agency culture from seeping into how we do things. Crest was founded to offer a different style of support to clients and a better working environment for its team.
This client work is fun, interesting and creative. It would bring you into contact with national publications and leading trade titles. We specialise in launching new businesses, promoting brilliant founders, and finding ways to keep them in the public eye as we build their brands.
Your skills / interests will include:
- Interest in building brands and working with small, fast growth businesses
- 1-2+ years PR experience
- Flair for writing
- Strong understanding of how the media works and what makes for a great pitch
- Confident with client facing responsibilities and journalist liaison
- Creative flair – coming up with angles, ideas and opinions
- Salary – £30,000-£39,000, dependent on experience
- Unlimited annual leave
- Half day every Friday
- 50% commission on the first month’s fee of any new business you bring in
- Company pension
- 2 days in our Central London office, 3 days your choice
- Regular team socials and away days
- Bike to Work scheme
Email your CV and a short cover email to [email protected] In the email, I’m really keen to hear about what skills you’d bring to the role and why you think this role/agency is particularly well suited to you. Feel free to email over any questions about the job or about Crest before you apply, if that would be helpful.