Doctolib, an eHealth Startup founded in 2013, is now used by millions of patients and thousands of doctors. We're hiring Lead Techs to build new feature teams and work on new products. Join our team of engineers as a Lead Tech at Doctolib and coach, mentor and lead a team. You will be both a technical leader and a people manager. Coaching & training your team members and building an amazing engineering organisation at Doctolib. Make technical decisions every day. You will drive a high performing team, focusing on maximizing efficiency and empowering developers to build better products. We do daily deployments on a CI pipeline with 13K+ tests. Everything runs on Ruby on Rails, backed by PostgreSQL and Redis. Front side, we bet on React even for our Mobile apps. As a Lead Tech you will:
- Build products used by millions of people every day
- Scale-up, mentor and manage a team of full-stack Developers
- Take end-to-end ownership of the team’s production, quality, and delivery
- Collaborate across every area of our tech business
We take a full-stack approach to management, while you may not code every day you will lead from the front and get stuck in from time to time. Your core focus will be Improving the performance of the team you manage. You will also collaborate closely with product leaders to ensure the roadmap is delivered to the best of our ability. You will team up with our People team to recruit, develop and retain talent. You will influence our tech brand, represent Doctolib in the community and help millions of people get access to the healthcare they need. You should apply if:
- You have 3+ years of people management experience with an engineering team
- You previously aced back-end functionalities on MVC frameworks
- Have the ability to adapt to the most efficient technologies to solve issues
- Have experience developing super robust and secure products with eXtreme programming practices
- Are fluent in English
- Want to change healthcare for good!
We are a team of 100 engineers and 14+ Lead Techs across Paris, Nantes and Berlin. You will have the opportunity to travel between offices, go to conferences, contribute to open source, interview future colleagues. We want you to help us build an amazing team and a brilliant company. You will have the support of our leadership academy and ongoing training from day one. Here at Doctolib, we all share the same obsession: provide the best experience for our users and change the way people access healthcare. Doctolib in a nutshell:
- We collaborate with 100K doctors and 2K healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France (AP-HP) and Germany.
- We gather 45 million patients on our platform each month with a significant growth
- We are 1 000 Doctolibers located in 35 offices (France and Germany) with our headquarter in Paris.
- We have raised €150m from Accel Partners (investor in Facebook, Spotify, Dropbox...), Bpifrance (Sigfox, Withings, Parrot), Kerala Ventures, Eurazeoand and some entrepreneurs (Nicolas Brusson (BlaBlaCar), Pierre Kosciusko-Morizet (PriceMinister), Ludwig Klitzsch (CoMedicum), Bertrand Jelensperger (TheFork)...).
Our 6 Doctolib Pillars are "SCALES"
- Serve: Provide exceptional service to healthcare professionals & patients
- Care: Take care of our team
- Act: Be action-oriented and bold
- Learn Be humble and learn 3 things every day
- Enjoy: Enjoy and maintain a high level of energy
- Structure: Work with methodology & efficiency to scale