About TradeLink :
- We are on a mission to build the digital solution for delivery and transport coordination around the warehouse.
- We deliver technology for all cargo in transit to maximize operational efficiency by connecting buyers, suppliers and logistics service providers together in the cloud to keep track of information and delivery status anytime, anywhere.
- We work remote-first with additional offices in Munich and Berlin.
Join our passionate team to tackle the core problems of one of the largest industries in the world and work together with our experienced founders and passionate team all over the world, backed by Europe's leading VCs Point Nine, Fly Ventures and supply chain management experts.
We are looking for reinforcement at the earliest possible date Tech Lead for Global Trade Start-Up - Remote (m / f / d).
Sounds interesting? Then we look forward to receiving your application via our partner Workwise.
- You are a major part of an independent and interdisciplinary squad that needs you : you are the team's technical role model and work alongside your dedicated Product Manager and Product Designer to build a great product team
- You are the spokesperson of the CTO and are mainly responsible for your team and users satisfaction
- You own your team self-set Business KPI’s to ensure high customer satisfaction, and you define your own tech KPI’s to ensure a high degree of technical excellence
- You hire and develop your team members, facilitate scrum routines and communicate transparently what and how you progress
- YOU BUILD IT. YOU RUN IT. YOU OWN IT.
- You have successfully completed a relevant degree and more than 8 years of experience in web development - and you are enthusiastic about the challenges of the logistics industry
- You can handle our stack professionally and quickly, We work with : ruby on rails, react js, bootstrap, Postgres, Redis, elasticsearch, Heroku, react native, raspberry pi, opencv
- You are an absolute communication talent, you have a high degree of empathy, you are committed, and you are interested in your interlocutors and their problems, you have a very good written and spoken command of English
- You are characterised by a very high level of proactivity, an irrepressible hunger to learn and a constant desire to develop yourself further
- You have excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills, strong leadership and organizational abilities, willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients, excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills
- You love to be challenged and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours, and a remote-first setup (optional offices in Munich and Berlin), which connects our team members across Europe
- An extremely steep learning curve - we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders
- With regular team events, we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our optional offices
Our job offer
Tech Lead for Global Trade Start-Up - Remote (m / f / d) sounds interesting? We're excited to receive your application via our partner Workwise.
With Workwise you can apply within a few minutes as you don't need a cover letter . You'll also be able to track the status of your application at any time.