Are you a seasoned hands-on technical manager looking for your next challenge? At Cien, we offer you the possibility to dive deeper into groundbreaking technologies in the Machine Learning field alongside an international and diverse team.
As the Tech Lead, you will help architect and develop the next generation of mobile AI enabled apps using Machine Learning.
- You will have both technical and managerial responsibilities.
- You will be developing software specifications, crafting solutions, writing and testing code, leading release and configuration management activities, etc.
- At the same time, you’ll manage a strong team in a rapidly changing environment.
We want to help people and companies be more productive: to understand what drives sales productivity and guide companies to improve it using AI. The founding team members have all had major previous SaaS company successes, and this time we strive to make something 100 times better than before (hence the name!).
Check out our 30s video: https://vimeo.com/198710724. We are growing fast and are always looking for more awesome people… are you one of them?
We aim to build the best workplace possible to support our employees -- through our benefits, workplace design, perks and culture. We believe in:
- Taking care of our employees
- Acting with urgency and purpose
- Striving for everyday excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Working hard and playing hard(er).
To join Cien, you’ll need to be ready for a fast-moving and challenging environment, be fluent in English, have a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in a relevant subject matter and be eligible to work in Spain.
Interested? For our Tech Lead role, we also highly value the following skills:
- Proven track record of leading architecture and development of complex large-scale software systems
- Familiarity with Machine Learning Concepts
- Experience in TDD and/or BDD methodologies - such as Chai, Mocha, etc
- Experience using development tools - such as JIRA and Git.
- Experience in project management
If this sounds like a dream position for you, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with salary requirement and availability to start working in our Barcelona office.