Join the payever team!
payever started with a simple idea: We wanted to make buying and selling easier everyday. With a team of over 70+ members around the world we´ve built a unique CommerceOS with all the tools people need to start, run and grow their business. We moved to the heart of Hamburg to connect customers with businesses by realising our vision of a modern consumer experience. Today we are an internationally operating, high growth startup.
Join a team of digital natives with deep retail and tech expertise, backed by Europe's leading early stage investors High Tech-Gründerfonds and Microsoft Ventures.
What will you be doing?
- Overseeing all architecture and development, while leading a multidisciplinary team of professionals working with Agile methodologies, ensuring technology roadmaps are aligned with business strategy.
- Formulating and executing a clear technical vision that is consistent with the company strategy.
- Providing mentorship and coaching to teams of developers and foster a culture of collaboration and excellence.
- Ensuring high standards for the full life-cycle development process - from product definition and strategy through design, development, quality assurance and release.
- Ensuring proper security infrastructure to mitigate risks from external/internal malicious activity.
- Creating opportunities for excellence and growth.
What we expect you to have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Wide tech skill set (Symfony/PHP, Angular 2/4, etc).
- Track record of building, managing and leading expert teams of developers and designers alike.
- A proactive personality with a strong sense of initiative.
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently in English.
- Desire to be a part of an international team.
- On-time delivery and commitment to long term cooperation.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or 8+ years of relevant work experience.
- Adaptability - Fintech changes incredibly fast, and we expect to change accordingly.
What we offer:
A chance to take part in innovation.
Our goal is nothing short of solving ALL of the problems of modern commerce. Join us on a mission to change the way business works.
Competitive pay rates.
We want our talent to be able to fully concentrate on their work. Which is why make sure you are paid well and on time.
A learning experience.
We innovate, improve and change constantly to deliver maximum efficiency. So others can learn from our results.
Get more done.
Flat hierarchies and short decision paths mean that more of your ideas are heard, and turned into realities.
A space you'll love.
We're located in the centre of Hamburg directly at the harbour.