Your future crew
Your role in this journey
- Manage a high-performing sales and account management team for the Bavarian market.
- Be responsible for acquisition of vacation rental partners and building long-term relationships.
- Be responsible for the achievement of ambitious targets.
- Take personal responsibility for our largest accounts.
- Deliver quantity and quality reports on results and performance towards the Head of Sales & Account Management DACH.
- Train and coach the sales and account management team and generate motivational initiatives to ensure a healthy, competitive team spirit.
- Work with the Country Head to ensure that the strategy is implemented in your region.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Operations, and BI to strengthen our product, streamline procedures, and improve our best practices.
- Travel on business trips to visit high value partners.
Your backpack is filled with
- A seller personality with strong communication and negotiation skills.
- A successful track record in sales and/or account management.
- Natural leadership skills with a keen ability to mentor, coach, and motivate team members.
- Very analytical and data-driven mindset to continuously optimize your team’s approach.
- A hungry but humble personality, setting yourself ambitious targets while always trying to improve.
- First experience in recruiting and managing best-in-class talent is a plus.
- Near native German and fluent English skills.
Our adventure includes
- Have an impact on the millions of people using our product every month
- Grow with responsibility from day 1 and through regular feedbacks as well as trainings
- Stay healthy and energized with free fruit, breakfast and coffee in the office
- Learn languages with meetings in English and an international team
- Connect and have fun with diverse yet like-minded people at work and regular events
- Get to know the team and the company spirit during an extensive onboarding phase
- Get a sneak peek at the adventure that awaits you on Instagram @lifeatholidu
Want to travel with us?
Your first travel contact will be Katie from HR.
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.