Do you love helping others? Does solving problems spark joy in your heart?
If you would like to take part in building a successful company from the ground up and be the main driver in maintaining the company culture of a startup, keep reading!
We are looking for a passionate team assistant that is willing to take over responsibility for operational projects and everyday workflows.
We at SoundReply are a young yet experienced team of long-time colleagues and friends with the mission of democratizing professional how-to expertise. Thus, we are building a digital trainer featuring a natural voice-first interface and more.
This position offers you the opportunity to grow into a leadership role as the company grows in the next years.
... would be to contribute to SoundReply's operational excellence through establishing and steadily improving workflows as well as execution from everyday tasks up to special projects.
YOUR EVERYDAY ACTIVITIES...
... to reach your own goals and to contribute to our company objectives will involve:
- Maintain and optimize operational and administrative workflows (i.e. in recruiting, legal, events,...)
- Be the first point of contact for employee matters and team happiness.
- Support our recruiting process by communicating with potential candidates.
- Organize calendars, schedule appointments, and arrange travel.
- Monitor inboxes and take over written-correspondence.
- Organize special events.
YOU ARE A SOUNDREPLY FIT...
... and a fit for this role if you identify with following:
- You are committed to working in an early-stage startup and all that comes with it to build a sustainable and successful company from the ground up.
- You are able to organize yourself, enjoy being productive, and derive satisfaction from the evidence of progress.
- You are an empathic person that enjoys communication and collaborating with people within and outside the company.
- You have excellent writing skills in German and English and are able to communicate efficiently.
- You proactively optimize workflows you are involved in to improve your performance and outcome.
YOU WILL NEED...
- At least 6 months of internships in startups or an SME in any role.
- Proven professional experience writing business copy in German and English.
- Experiences with collaborating using cloud applications like Google Docs.
- Excellent formatting skills for emails and documents.
- Experiences with social media like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.