Fluffy Fairy Games is a new and vibrant tech/games company based in Berlin. We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
At Fluffy Fairy Games you will be joining a young and diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills and cultural backgrounds. Choose our company because everybody can bring in ideas that directly affect millions of players worldwide. We believe in people, in strong self-motivated teams, in fast decision-making and empowering you to take charge through a supportive, learning-friendly atmosphere.
We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity for everybody to weigh in, no matter how many years of experience you bring. Every employee takes over his or her own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learnings, ownership and skill development.
Our main title is 'Idle Miner Tycoon', one of the three most successful idle games worldwide with more than 30 million downloads and seven figure revenue per month. In April 2018 we launched our second game, 'Idle Factory Tycoon', which achieved over 4m downloads in its first month and is about to replicate the success of our first game.
We offer a position in a young and brilliant team. We are an organisation truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegantly as possible. A competitive salary, a modern workspace with state of the art tech, fresh fruit to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert.
Also, full-time employees get the chance to financially profit from our unique company share/stock option program. Plus, we offer the newest technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time.
Team Assistant (f/m)
- Support the team/department’s by ensuring there is a highly effective level of administrative support to the team
- Be accountable for a broad range of activities from basic administrative tasks, to problem solving and query handling, through to actively contributing to projects within the team
- Responsible for managing diaries, organising internal/external meetings, organising events, booking travel, hotels and couriers
- Collate and produce high standard documents for a variety of forums including team and management meetings, external meetings, reports and publications
- Responsible for purchasing office supplies
- Proactively identify where additional support can be given to the leaders/managers in the team
- Good command of the Microsoft Office Package and Google Apps
- Experience using office equipment, including printers and fax machines
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritise work
- Reliability and trustworthiness are a must
- Fluency in German and English
Due to this being an international studio, English is the spoken language. So please do remember to apply for this role in English. Thank you.