“Online business lending with the X-factor” - The Times
One of “The 9 hottest UK fintech startups most likely to be worth $1 billion” - Business Insider
We believe that finance has moved on with technology - and we’re here to make it work better for businesses. We want to help entrepreneurs spend more time on ideas and less time worrying about their cash flow.
So what makes us different? With our smart online platform, we’re making it quick and easy for UK companies to access business finance. But it’s not just about the tech. Our people are our greatest asset and one of the best things about working at MarketInvoice.
We’re a team of bright and talented people from all over the world, who work together to get things done. Positivity is key to our culture, which means we support each other and have a lot of fun along the way.
At MarketInvoice, the opportunity for growth is as big as your ambition. We challenge ourselves to learn more and to think in different ways. In fintech, things move quickly - but that’s part of the adventure.
Our values matter and as part of the team, they’ll be yours too:
#MakeItHappen | #1Team1Dream | #AlwaysBeLearning
Hear from our Co-Founder, Anil Stocker, on his favourite MarketInvoice moment:https://medium.com/@anilstocker/my-favourite-momen...
We’re looking for a Talent Sourcer & Recruitment Coordinator who will take charge of all our sourcing and talent co-ordination efforts to help scale our awesome team. We’re recruiting across the entire business, spanning from sales and marketing to data science and software engineering. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on the DNA of the company.
You’ll report directly into the Head of Talent, and work across the team to figure out the best ways to source world-class people to join us on our journey to making the business finance world a better place. We’ll look to you for practical and creative ways to identify, connect and engage with the best active and passive Talent in the market.
Leveraging your current capability and 1:1 coaching and development from our Head of Talent, you’ll become the sourcing and candidate experience expert in the company (& market!). We take real pride in hiring high performers who share our values and who want to do their best work here, so it is important that we get sourcing and the candidate experience right.
- You can point to a strong success in sourcing technical talent through all available channels and via all possible methods. Ideally also non-technical. You can come from an in-house or agency background.
- You know boolean, and are technically adept. If not capable you would certainly love to learn how to throw up a landing page or build a journey in a marketing automation tool.
- You are brilliant at screening (remotely & in-person) and engaging the best and brightest talent in the market. You know how to build real talent communities (online and offline) and how to provide value to them.
- You get people, that they are not numbers, but the beating heart of any successful business.
- You are detailed and organised which means you can co-ordinate, influence and manage an amazing recruitment process for multiple stakeholders.
- You understand what an amazing candidate & hiring manager experience should look like and how to make sure its delivered, every time.
- You can work with senior stakeholders to deliver recruitment reports & forecasts.
- You are able to intelligently question anything, for example, is the resume pointless? (Please provide your thoughts when applying)
- You want to build the best Talent function in the world, no compromises.
- You can demonstrate how you add value outside of your role.
- An excellent remuneration and benefits package
- Best in class share options scheme
- Regular performance review and extra options / compensation for strong performance
- Childcare vouchers
- Amazon Kindle and unlimited e-books
- Private health coverage and half price Virgin Active gym membership
- 25 days of annual leave per year, plus your birthday off
- A great office (complete with roof terrace, ping pong, table football and beer fridge) in the heart of Shoreditch
- Innovation days
- A company culture that actively encourages career progression!
If this amazing role excites you, then get in touch ASAP!
We will do our best to reply to all applications, however if you have not had a response within 4 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.
How will we use the information about you?
We will use your data to process your application, to allow us to assess your suitability for a role and improve our sites. We may share your data with third parties to achieve these purposes. We will not share your data for marketing purposes. We will keep your data safe in accordance with data protection legislation. If you would like further information on how your data may be used please visit our website at https://www.marketinvoice.com/terms-and-conditions
If you are unhappy with the use of your data, you can change your mind at any time by emailing [email protected]
For more information on the role and MarketInvoice, please visit https://marketinvoice.workable.com/jobs/735034