At Flexpat, we believe that life should not be ‘fixed,’ but ‘flexible.’ Therefore, we are building a movement of people who want to live, work, and learn on their own terms. Our first step in realizing our vision is building a platform where people can combine work & travel. We provide the flexibility of exciting projects paired with guaranteed income to people wishing to combine work and travel to their dream destinations. We provide high-skilled remote professionals to fast-growing companies and startups, currently struggling to find the best tech talents.
After a second investment round, Flexpat is now entering the next phase: setting up the primary processes and building the first version of the platform. A key role in this phase is the Talent and Hiring Manager.
The main responsibility for the Talent and Hiring Manager is to place the best remote talents on challenging projects by our clients, mostly fast growing startups and tech companies. As the second responsibility, you will be helping us with setting up the recruitment and selection process(es) and building and optimizing our platform.
In this role, you will have an all-around responsibility and dynamic role. We expect a highly engaged, flexible and hard working team member. As a key member of the team, your responsibilities will grow as the startup grows. It is a great opportunity for someone who is eager to grow quickly and wants to experience working in an ambitious and fast-growing startup.
Flexpat has its offices in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, a hip city and upcoming startup hub. Flexpat is (of course!) remote friendly, but because of the crucial phase we are now in and the importance of your position, we will be working on-site in Rotterdam the following few months.
- Be part of the project team to build the platform
- Manage and optimize the recruitment and selection process
- Play an important role in setting up the primary operational processes
- Match our Flexpats with our clients’ projects
- Screen and select the best remote (tech) talents to become a flexpat
- Intake calls with clients to regarding their needs
- 2-5 years of experience with sourcing, selecting and matching (tech) talent for companies;
- University degree in HR, Business Administration, Psychology or equivalent;
- You are interested in combining business development with HR;
- You are a self-starter mentality with experience in building processes/departments/functions from scratch;
- You are interested in how technology can transform recruiting to be more efficient;
- You have knowledge of HR systems and databases;
- You have project management skills and are highly analytical.
What We Offer
- Impact: By making Flexpat a success for companies, you(!) enable people to live their dream life of work & travel. We will recognize your success with constant opportunities for growth and personal development.
- 5%: Work 5% of your time on your own projects.
- Culture: You will join an entrepreneurial environment where people support each other and grow together. We value culture and believe that it’s a major key to success.
- Flexpat lifestyle: You will enjoy the freedom and flexibility of working and traveling from any point of the world! If that’s not exciting, then we don’t know what is...
Check us out here!