Our HR department is responsible for the following areas Talent Acquisition and Talent Management.
In the role of Talent Acquisition Manager your biggest aim is to ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the whole recruiting process. You closely collaborate with the business, to identify needs, define targets and discuss the right sources to get in touch with candidates. Speed and reliability are your strongest assets in the whole recruiting process.
Your new role
- Partner with our hiring managers and the hiring teams to effectively develop clear and successful hiring strategies, while setting clear expectations with a strong understanding of broader business needs
- Provide reliable reports on the progress of your work to the management and forecast formal hiring plan, including clear results, timelines, and tracking
- Build and maintain a substantial network of great prospects through market research and continuous relationship management and strengthen our company brand by representing AUTO1 at job fairs and organizing inhouse meetups
- Leverage existing tech talent acquisition channels and explore new sourcing opportunities
- Ensure candidates have the best recruiting experience possible by optimizing processes and suggesting improvements according to candidates’ feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in business, psychology or similar field and 2+ years of hands-on experience in Tech recruitment in an international company
- Proactive and solution-oriented personality with confidence and skills to communicate on senior management level
- Highly organized, a structured way of working and the talent to inspire people
- Strong influencing, negotiation skills and solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc.)
- Fluent in English and other European languages are a big plus
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- Our fast-paced startup environment offers plenty of challenges that let you grow personally and gives you the opportunity to have direct impact with everything you do
- Attractive discounts on different services like gym, public transport, leisure activities
- We know your value, that's why we are offering you a salary that's competitive in the current market
- Your future is important to us, which is why we have an above-average corporate pension plan to top it off
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations .
+49 30 2016 38 2050 153
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the used car market with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.