Talent Acquisition Manager (F/M/D)
At Founders Foundation we support the next generation of tech entrepreneurs and create a founder-centric ecosystem to shape Germany's digital future. We set camp in Bielefeld, a widely-underestimated city in one of Germany's most interesting areas. The Ostwestfalen-Lippe region is home to an abundance of hidden champions of the German Mittelstand which combine stability and success while lacking agility and creativity. This is where we step in: At Founders Foundation we build bridges between the old and the new. Our next milestone: Make more talent startup-ready and help them build the next unicorn.
Why do we need you?
It's all about the people. The thing is: There are seven billion of them out there. That's why we need your sense for entrepreneurial talent and your communication skills to recruit, attract and empower the right ones for our education programs. We need your strength in seeing the big picture and keeping an eye on our overall talent funnel. What you love most is winning people over and be the ambassador for our startup culture.
Things you'll do
Working at Founders Foundation is purpose-driven and bringing you forward. You need us to be more specific? Sure thing, as our Talent Acquisition Manager (F/M/D) you will:
- Find the talent that will shape Germany's digital future: Scientists, industry experts, tech- and business executers - you know how to get them excited about building the next unicorn
- Use your knowledge about the founders scene to find the right talent for our Founders Foundation programs - you will organize events, implement strategies and develop out-of-the-box sourcing strategies
- Establish, maintain and expand strategic partnerships with leading institutions worldwide (accelerators, boot camps, universities etc.)
- Maintain and expand our strong network of committed mentors, advisors and investors as well as industrial and economic experts
- Work in a cross-functional team which shares its passion for B2B tech startups and expand your network within the founders scene
Working at Founders Foundation also means fun because the people here are inspiring to work with. It is our concept for success and something we want to pursue. You are the person we are looking for when you have:
- Experience in a digital startup environment and/or entrepreneurship (startup, accelerator, incubator, company builder, VC, MBA-programs or other leading institutions)
- Significant working experience in and knowledge about talent sourcing and nurturing
- A deep understanding of our target group: You are fascinated by scalable digital b2b business models
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a vast network within the (international) startup ecosystem
- Strong communication skills as well as conceptual and analytical strength
- A hands-on mentality and an energetic sourcing-approach - you are an ambassador of our startup culture
- Fluent language skills in German and English
What's in it for you?
To make your time at Founders Foundation as interesting and pleasant as possible you will benefit from:
- A strong network of founders, partners and venture capitalists
- An abundance of contacts to the international startup scene
- Exclusive participation in workshops, events and our education programs
- All sorts of responsibilities, room for creativity and new ideas
- An awesome team of people who have your personal development at heart
- A modern workplace in Bielefeld’s old town with the world's best coffee, breakfast and lunch place!
Sounds like the perfect job for you? Send your application and join us now!