The scoutbee people team is on a mission to care for our hive. We aim to be recognized both internally and externally as a great place to work. We take an employee centric approach, co-creating our employee experience with the employees, and organizing our work in an agile fashion.
We want to take our recruitment to the next level. To lead this, we are searching for a new teammate with a strong sense of humor, passion for finding talent and a balanced view of business to join our team. The Talent lead will nurture relationships with internal and external customers, and build pipelines of qualified candidates to meet both existing and forecasted talent needs.
What we expect in this role:
- Collaboration is at our core, so first and foremost you will care about building and maintaining strong relationships across the organization, from day one.
- Supporting others drives what we do. You will invest in and enhance partnerships internally with the leadership team, Hiring Managers, People Business Partners, and People Operations to build a hiring funnel for near term and future needs.
- Diversity matters, you will bring a passion for diversity, equity and inclusion, with an understanding of how talent attraction and sourcing impacts this company-wide
- Own best-in-class candidate and hiring teams experience through benchmarking best practices, executing them internally and educating others to support these processes.
- Use LinkedIn, professional associations, job fairs, schools/Universities, and all tools relevant to build out a relevant pipeline.
- Collaborate with Business Partners to turn near term hiring needs into long-term staffing plans.
- Maintain the integrity of the ATS (Greenhouse), including educating participants on use, and generating reports to track TA Metrics.
- Own talent strategy in line with the scoutbee’s OKRs and values.
- Together with a larger People team, strengthen our employer brand and create a positive end-to-end candidate experience across the recruitment life cycle.
What you bring to the table:
- Must bring heart, humor and a desire to collaborate.
- Must bring an eagerness to learn new things, through curiosity, experimentation, and reflection.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resources, Business Administration or related degree
- 3-5 years in a start-up or agency environment in talent acquisition/recruiter or consultant roles
- 2+ years experience leading a team.
- Experience recruiting diverse talents at all levels of the organization from entry level through senior management roles. AKA must speak all levels of human.
- Experience developing and managing the talent funnel end to end.
- Ability to work in “the weeds” as well as in the big picture.
Nice to have:
- Tech hiring experience
- Reporting experience
- and a data driven mindset, using data to continuously improve your recruitment processes
- Experience as a sourcer (X-ray searching, data mining, scripting, Boolean, etc)
- Experience creating local events to generate brand recognition.
- German C1 or higher.
- Karaoke courage or skills.
What's in it for you? #beehivelife
- Modern offices with ergonomic chairs
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of home-office (normal times). Option to work at the office at limited capacity (COVID times)
- A strong emphasis on a Positive Intercultural Environment and Diverse Culture (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion matters to us and our investors, which is the leadership team and people team actively invest in this across the entire employee journey)
- An innovative and international working environment characterized by flat hierarchies, a great company spirit and an open feedback culture
- Excellent professional development opportunities through a generous educational budget and clear career levels
- Wellness budget (Urban Sports Club, Counselling through Better Health, company organized marathons)
- High end coffee, snacks, fruits, beers and sodas
- Supplement for daycare
- Language courses, custom to your level and lifestyle through Lingoda
- Virtual ESOP for all employees, because ownership at all levels matters
We'd love to hear from you!
scoutbee is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, socioeconomic background or any other area of being a human that creates a false sense of others.
At scoutbee we are on a mission to connect. Our employees focus on shared experiences to be a united team. Through this we have a more accurate view of the world, enabling us to innovate, challenge our own ideas and assumptions, and be ourselves at work.