allymatch is the world’s first smart B2B matchmaking platform changing the way companies find international partnerships in the manufacturing industry. Located in Mainz, we make innovation possible by bringing partners together for collaboration. Creating something new which was never built before requires a team of dedicated and passionate people who all share the same mission – If you are eager to grow your skill set and personality in an expanding team; consider yourself as willing to learn continuously, results-driven, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment and want to go for the next big step in your career, we would love to hear from you.
To change the world of innovation and launch never before seen technologies we need to hire and retain great talents. As a Talent Acquisition Intern, you will fulfil a multidisciplinary role in our team. You will support the team with all recruitment related tasks, from searching for potential candidates, reviewing applications, the first contact with the candidate till the on boarding of our new colleague. You can think of creating and posting vacancies, contacting candidates, scheduling phone/personal interviews, drafting compensation packages etc. Next to the Recruitment and HR related tasks, you will also be responsible for other office related tasks, and work closely together with colleagues of multiple departments allowing you to learn about customer acquisition, tech, and product management as well. If you like working in friendly multicultural environments and would like to grow with us, we look forward receiving your application!
Searching for potential candidates through various recruitment channels. (Ex. Linked In)
- Reviewing applications from candidates and assisting to determine which candidates should continue to the next stage
- Contacting potential employees for further documents, sending tasks, and scheduling interviews.
- Assisting in establishing effective HR processes and strategies from hiring to on-boarding
- Creating training materials and on-boarding new colleagues
- Communicating with outside person for new hire paperwork and updating information regarding employees
- Giving support for administrative and customer success related tasks
- Bachelors Degree in the field of Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or similar
- Open to learn how to recruit multiple talent profiles (i.e. tech, marketing, finance, customer support etc.) and onboard new colleagues
- Good understanding of MS-Office package, experience with CMS and CRM.
- Independent, self-responsible, and flexible
- Quick assessment and analytical skills
- Resilient and able to solve problems
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills keeping candidates and colleagues engaged from the start of the recruitment process till the official offer (and beyond)
- Able to organize your work and improvise as needed
- Comfortable with communicating with international applicants and working in an international team
- Fluent German and strong English skills, additional languages are a bonus
- Experience in reviewing applications and HR related tasks would be a plus
Do you love music? Do you sing or play an instrument? You can join our company band! What’s better than letting off a little steam after the hard work week with a jam session? Let us know if you have musical passion/talent!