Appvia is a bootlegged, profitable, tech start-up with teams across the UK and USA. We are headquartered from London, UK and have just set up an office in Nashville, USA as we continue to scale.
We’ve grown from #18 to over #60 Appvians within the last 18 months and have ambitious growth plans as we continue growth across all teams.
Our belief is that there is a need to simplify and automate the complexity behind Kubernetes and being Cloud Native, being able to solve the day 2 challenges are essential.
Our management team is composed of people who have seen this challenge first hand, from all angles whether that be the customer themselves such as Home Office, New York Stock Exchange or Betfair.
All the way through to like minded successful start-ups who have exited such as Pivotal, Puppet, SUSE, Contino.
Finally, a big part of being an Appvian is in their values. Here are ours :
Growth - The growth of every person within their role and domain.
Curiosity - Our mantra is to Fail Fast’. We believe you can learn more from trying things outside of your comfort zone and thus we try to enable an environment where people can express themselves and try new ideas.
Commitment - Anything worth doing, isn’t easy and thus we remain committed to the vision.
Measure - Measuring what we do and how we can improve is vital to see continued success.
Adaptability - As a high growth start-up, thriving with change and being able to adapt is a must.
Empathy - Empathy starts with our customers and their challenges but echoes through our company and the way we treat one another.
Appvia is looking for its third member of the Talent Acquisition team as we continue to scale across both North America and the UK.
This is a unique opportunity for either an existing internal recruiter or an agency recruiter who is looking to develop their career and be part of one of London’s only bootlegged start-ups in the Cloud Native landscape.
Our ambition is to continue to build and create one of the best Talent functions within the tech start-up landscape and thus we’re looking for someone who shares our enthusiasm for wanting to drive positive change, best practice and break the stigma that comes from outside the Talent Acquisition industry.
You will have the chance to be exposed to and be a part of developing this function from a brand, tool and hiring point of view working with our existing team who between them have over 18 years of experience.
- Develop and build Appvia’s talent pipeline; supporting on the hiring processes of roles across
- Sourcing and selecting candidates via a number of methods including applications via advertisement, head-hunting and referrals
- Managing the hiring process from attraction through to offer and pre-boarding stages
- Communicate effectively with the respecting hiring teams, educating and advising around process and best practices
- Attend events and exhibitions, representing Appvia and its hiring teams
- Present Appvia’s vision, product and services to potential new Appvians
- Prioritise time and apply critical thinking to tasks, hiring needs & workshops
- Build a credible talent pool; working across systems such as Workable, Asana & Slack
- 1-4 years experience in Recruitment or Talent roles, ideally within the technology or IT industry whether that be within the vendor landscape or end-users
- Strong communication skills to be able to present to and influence key stakeholders at C’ level, through to Engineering and Development Managers
- Strong cultural fit to the Appvia DNA - Customer focused, Competitive, Coachable, Challenger Mentality
- Strong experience with ATS and other systems such as Workable, Asana, Slack, G-Suite
- Good collaboration skills and feedback loops to be able to build strong relationships with a multitude of internal teams from Product to Sales to Engineering
- Passion about the world of Talent Acquisition and driving best practice and consistency across process and tooling
- Good or growing knowledge of our ecosystem which could include the Cloud Native landscape, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Kubernetes, Open-Source technology or Enterprise Software
- Competitive salary
- 26 Days Holiday including Birthday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Health Insurance
- Incredible uncapped commission scheme
- Career Investment Opportunities
- Dog friendly, central london office
- Pool, Ping & Pong, etc.