You will be shaping the future of our client! They are a top-notch AI start-up, where a team of10 young and bright people are working on automating vehicle inspections.
As a Software Engineer at our client, you will be working on the development of state-of-the-art software solutions.
You will be working closely together with other software engineers to design and develop new features for our growing customer base.
Our tech stack includes : Python, AWS, GitHub, Sentry, Balena, Docker, FastApi, PyTorch
You will continuously improve and extend the existing solution by bringing new ideas to the table, while keeping the customer focus in mind.
The small team and innovative nature of the project enables you to work on a diverse set of challenges.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for :
- Transform new business ideas into technical requirements;
- Produce technical specifications and determine operational feasibility;
- Execute the full software development life cycle (SDLC);
- Write well-designed, structured and testable code, which is fast and runs24 / 7 in production;
- Work quality assurance;
- Deploy new software and collect user feedback;
- Keeping quality in mind during each step of the development cycle;
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Software Engineer with an innovation mindset.
Ideally, you have :
- Master's degree in an appropriate field of study;
- Experience with object-oriented programming in Python;
- Experience with C++ is a big plus;
- Experience with code management software such as GitHub;
- Knowledge of testing and documentation of code;
- Experience with software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle : coding standards, code reviews, and testing;
- Eager to explore new technologies;
- Knowledge of cloud systems and serverless applications, preferably AWS is a big plus;
- Experience with FastAPI is a plus;
- Experience with image data or AI is a big plus;
A confident communicator with written and verbal communication skills (Dutchand)
Terms of employment
Besides the fabulous, fun, flexible and dedicated team you will be joining, you will enter a challenging environment where you can excel.
We offer :
- The ability to bring your own ideas to the table and transform them to real world applications
- Competitive salary based one experience / knowledge
- Mobile phone (iPhone) and laptop (Macbook)
- Personnel discount on our own products and services with a maximum of €500per year. (We are part of one of the largest family owned companies in the Netherlands)
- Plenty of room for personal development and education
Ability to work remote for 1 or 2 days
The option to join Fit activities like, boot camps, cycling tours, and running events.