As a Systems and Safety Architect you will be responsible for developing and maintaining safety-relevant solutions in alignment with our customers, in order to enable autonomous driving solutions and systems.
- Creating, tailoring and maintaining system architecture concepts for autonomous driving systems.
- Aligning safety concepts with our customers and supporting pre-sales activities.
- Creating and maintaining system level requirements and design documents for product development.
- Acting as a pro-active interface to all groups in the company and our customers, while being a valuable source of input for Functional Safety related questions.
- Working closely together with project and product management to ensure process compliance of software development projects.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the company’s functional safety standards and procedures.
Skills to Create the Difference:
We are looking for a professional with experience in:
- University degree in a technical field of study (e.g. Computer Science, Electronics, Physics).
- Sound experience in design and development on complex embedded electronic systems as well as in applying Functional Safety standards (ideally ISO 26262. DO-178B, IEC 61508, ECSS are also ok)
- Formal engineering on System Level: Requirements Engineering, System Design, Documentation and System Level Test
- Good understanding of system architectures for safety critical applications
- Knowledge about embedded devices (ideally multicore SoCs and HW Virtualization).
- Good knowledge of the components of ADAS systems, such as microprocessors, sensors, communication busses
- Previous experience in Requirements Management tools (DOORS, Integrity, HP-ALM) is really appreciated
- Ideally you have experience in V-model and/or Agile development processes
- Automotive background (desirable, but not a must).
- Committed and reliable team player with an independent and precise way of working
- Solution orientation, analytical thinking and communication are among your strengths
- Good communications skills, both written and oral, in English.
- Ability for self-management, working in a team that spans different countries. Willing to travel (a week per month max).
What will you find:
- Development in cutting edge automotive electronic systems.
- Great challenges and opportunities for professional development in a company that is rapidly growing.
- Experienced team with a lot of automotive know-how.
- Participation in projects with top car makers.
- Flexible schedule.
- Paid extra hours or vacation in exchange.
- Free delicious coffee & fruit!