Optimy is a world-class solution that serves 280 clients in 21 countries. Our client-portfolio includes L’Oréal, UEFA, Johnson & Johnson and Petrobras.
Our awesome, young and international team is the foundation of our success. With a scale-up mindset and a drive for results, they all work towards one common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and sponsorship with Tech!
Here at Optimy you’ll be hearing about a new Community Investment implementation in London over a good Belgian Beer during our TGIF events. We celebrate every new partnership with the sound of a buzz; whether it’s in Rio, Toronto, Paris or Tokyo.
Do you love a challenge, have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe? Then we want to hear from you...
- Work on real server infrastructures with cutting-edge technology
- Assist in installing and configuring operating systems and company applications
- Participate in all sys-admin related projects
- Setup network monitoring tools
- Help on troubleshooting system and network problems
- You wish to do a System Administration internship as part of your studies
- You’re comfortable with Linux Shell
- You have a good knowledge of Windows environments (OSX is a plus!)
- You have a good knowledge of network environments
- You’re a self-learner and passionate about technology
- You’re work-proficient level in English
- You can start in January/February 2020
- An internship agreement is provided by your university
- A real job experience, you won’t stand at the copy machine!
- A young and dynamic work environment
- A chance to work as part of an international team in a SaaS company
- As a contribution, we grant 300€/month to all foreign and Belgian students