We believe that digital communication between companies and customers is complicated and outdated. Everything that your sales employees have previously done offline, is now also possible online with Flexperto: scheduling appointments, clarifying questions in a video conference, viewing documents together, signing contracts, or communicating with customers on WhatsApp. And thanks to our CRM integration, the entire process is documented centrally. Read more at https://flexperto.com/en/company-introduction/.
We are constantly trying to improve our platform, and while adding to our feature set, maintaining a highly available as well as Secure Infrastructure that hosts our SaaS is of very high importance for us. We are looking for a system administrator (m/f/d) to strengthen our infrastructure team in order to keep the quality bar high.
About Your Role
- You will improve and maintain our infrastructure, including but not limited to:
- Application- and Service Deployment and Management
- Monitoring & Availability
- Security of the Cloud
- You will contribute to our Migration from Bare-Metal infrastructure to IaaS based infrastructure
- You will support our Customer Support and Customer Success Department with configuration and debugging / problem resolution
- You will automate our infrastructure using tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, and Terraform
- Your responsibilities grow with your abilities and preferences.
- You will support us on our path to obtain an ISO 27001 Certification
Skills We Require
- A Self-driven and structured mindset with a focus on detail.
- Proficient in operating
- container registry and runtimes (Docker)
- Linux machine configuration and management
- Willing to take ownership.
- Fluent in English.
Skills That Are Nice To Have
- Experience with maintenance tools such as log analysis (ELK) and capacity/load management (Grafana)
- Experience with service-oriented system architecture.
- Experience with security of infrastructure (VPN / terminal session management / WAF / NIDS / SIEM)
- Knowledge of any one of the following tools and libraries in our tech stack: https://stackshare.io/flexperto-gmbh/general
What We Offer
- A passionate team with peers from countries all over the world
- A dedicated budget for education programs and conferences
- An attractive compensation package
- Flexible work hours and a home office policy that focuses on people and not on numbers
- A work environment where your contribution will make a difference
- Team events
- An amazing office centrally located in Berlin, the vibrant tech capital
Our tech stack
An overview of our tech stack can be seen at https://stackshare.io/flexperto-gmbh/general, but briefly, put:
- the core of the platform is a PHP monolith
- most of the new functionality is written in NodeJS / TypeScript services, driven by moleculer.js
- front ends written in react + redux.js
- developer environment, infrastructure, and deployment is docker (swarm) based
- the infrastructure is currently bare-metal based and will be migrated to IaaS