The ideal Candidate should either be located in Dublin or also work from remote in a time zone between GMT and CET. He /she will have: 5+ years’ experience as Main Swift developer in high volume, consumer facing mobile apps.
and have the proven ability to:
- understand and implement architectural, functional and UI/UX requirements
- collaborate to design and document the produced code
- test and review code also written by other developers
- provide efficient and responsive support for app, analytics and reports
- estimate time effort for tasks and track progress according to company planning rules
- work with a high-performance REST service-oriented architecture
- work with Firebase for crash/events monitoring
- apply Agile development methodology using development tools like JIRA, Bitbucket, etc.
- previous work on multiplatform development technologies will be a plus
- previous work on AWS, Heroku, Python-Django will be a plus
- communicate clearly and efficiently within the company, both horizontally and vertically
- cultivate positive relationships with business stakeholders and customers
- listen attentively, negotiate, solve problems, and build team spirit
- fluency in English, spoken and written. Another European language a plus.