Support Engineer Associate - Internship (AI Startup, Stock Options) - Start ASAP - Barcelona
Aflorithmic.ai is looking for a Support Engineer Associate intern based in Barcelona , as part of our Core team, who wants to start an exciting career journey in our team.
This paid internship (500 EUR / month) turns into a full time Junior role after 6 months with various career paths options within the company (including Bonus & Stock options once full time).
Join our growing team and ambitious journey - unlock your potential.
You will co-own various responsibilities with the chance to quickly take on ownership over your own areas of responsibility.
Aflorithmic Labs is building the "Stripe of Audio" (Audio Infrastructure). If you are passionate about the Voice & Audio Market (think Podcasts, Spotify, Siri, Alexa, Music) and Artificial Intelligence - this is your tribe!
We are an Audio-As-A-Service, API-first Voice Tech company with the aim is to democratize the way audio is produced. We use Artificial Intelligence and proprietary Audio Automation & Personalization Technology to generate voices & audio at scale.
Join an ambitious company with strong international tech, voice synthesis R&D and business team made out of various nationalities.
What You'll Be Doing
- You will support and assist the Core team with a wide variety of different tasks. Some days you’ll be responding to customer requests, some days investigating bugs in our systems and some days writing down examples for customers to help them use our API better.
- You will help help the Core team in bug fixing by understanding perfectly our API and how to unblock users.
- Support the Core team in creating continuous integration pipelines and writing testing code
- Assists our customers by answering their requests and resolving any bug that may arise
- Writing up troubleshooting guides, standard operating procedures and after sufficient training joining our on-call rota.
- You will support and help the Core team with integrations.
- Write demos and test our new features, which will enable our customers to use them.
- You have a good level in at least one coding language as well as a Computer Science degree or a STEM like subject (either from a university or a coding school).
- You understand Database knowledge (no-SQL)
- You have a good understanding of the HTTP protocol
- You are an excellent communicator.
- You have the ability to quickly learn and adopt new tools.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Passionate about technology.
Optional but strong extra points
- Interest in Audio (We are an AI Voice & Audio Automation Company) and you learning about music, audio and technology
- Knowledge about microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, cloud
- Experience working with a team towards a similar goal.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment.
Benefits - What we offer
The opportunity to work in a leading voice & audio AI company, with an exceptional tech team with diverse and highly recognized backgrounds.
Be part of a great story : we are making audio scalable for the first time in history.
Great Learning & Development opportunities, such as our biweekly journal club - state-of-the-art papers or Friday wins, a proactive meeting to celebrate shipping of new software each week.
Hybrid working and Flexible working hours.
Stock Options (subject to performance and time served).
The opportunity to shape an engineering culture in a company in the fast-growing audio / video space.
Laptop of your choice (Unix-based).
A truly international and diverse team.
Offices in the hottest startup hubs London and Barcelona.
Why is now a really exciting time to join Aflorithmic
Aflorithmic.ai is the leading Voice & Audio-As-A-Service company with a very strong technology stack and AI R&D team, featured in some of the leading media.
We have a great team and culture and you will be immersive in a very international environment and market.
We are still a very small team of 20 people expanding rapidly internationally. As an early employee you have a lot of room to apply and grow your skills fast, build out a team and move quickly with your ideas, enjoying a lot of space, flexibility and trust.
Join us now while we are taking off and ahead of our next strategic / Pre Series A investment round. Be part of building "Stripe of Audio" / "Canva for Audio Ads" democratizing Audio.
Please apply ASAP.
We will create a shortlist of applications, then invite for interviews.
Follow our company page for more jobs and updates. We are growing fast.
https : / / www.linkedin.com / company / aflorithmic-labs /
More jobs - https : / / bit.ly / aflo jobs
Our commitment to diversity
We embrace diversity at www.aflorithmic.ai. To build a product that’s loved by everyone, we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds.
That's why we're committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.