We are looking for a Supply Chain / Quality Manager (m/f) for our fast increasing and agile production.
We need to adapt quickly as our challenges are changing daily. You already have experience in the production of electronics and wants to take on responsibility for our products? You work independent and purposeful and interested in new challenges. Then apply now and get a member of our team.
- Technical degree with economic content or any other equivalent qualification with focus on Production and Supply Chain
- Working experience, in terms of an internship, in the field of Quality Management and/or Supply Chain Management
- Knowhow in the production of hardware or electronics is desirable
- Fluent in English and German
- Optimizing the supply chain by using lean production principles
- Conducting continuous quality improvements for products and processes
- Planning and standardize the manufacturing processes for electronic and hardware components
- Coordinating of the service provider´s production
- Ensure the transparency of the costs (manufacturing costs & quality costs)
- Analyzing the manufacturing costs and realize cost reduction projects
Sounds like that’s you?
Skip writing cover letters. Send us a short summary of your past accomplishments.
Tell us about your most passionate personal project: email@example.com
The job location is Munich, Germany.