Who we are :
At Pasta Evangelists , we deliver fresh pasta dishes of restaurant quality across the UK. We provide our customers with fresh, handmade pasta, the finest sauces & beautiful garnishes from Italy, inviting them to prepare a 5* pasta dish in the comfort of their own home.
With the hard work taken care of by our Italian chefs, all our customers need to do is boil the pasta and heat up the sauce e buon appetito, a Michelin-starred quality meal in minutes! And whilst we are a digitally-native DTC brand , through www.
pastaevangelists.com, we are also the largest pasta brand in the UK on Deliveroo and the only pasta brand in Harrods where we have our amazing restaurant and concession.
We are also sold in other channels such as Ocado, Amazon, Zapp, Weezy.
Our mission is clear, loud and simple : we want to be THE authority in fresh, artisan pasta. As a category, pasta is worth £3.
8bn in the UK alone, and we are the only company disrupting it. Pasta Evangelists is one of the fastest-growing food tech companies in the UK, having increased revenues by 30x in the past 3 years.
We have recently been acquired by Barilla, the biggest pasta company in the world. We continue to operate independently with the same startup culture and energy, whilst benefiting from the backing of one of the largest food groups internationally.
What you'll do at Pasta Evangelists :
- Manage suppliers and work with distribution partners to ensure stock availability and delivery of all products (food and consumables) for eCommerce, Retail and Restaurant Sites
- Manage the reduction of waste throughout our supply chain
- Implement new stock and supply chain management systems and processes so that we can
- improve product availability
- improve ways of working to work more efficiently
- and reduce waste
- Develop supply chain KPIs, take responsibility for analysing supply chain data and performance; management of our suppliers vs operational performance KPIs
- Develop Supply Chain contingency plans
What we can offer :
- Join a dynamic, fast-moving & diverse team
- Regular team socials and pasta tastings, as well as occasional trips to il bel paese’
- Free Pasta Evangelists products
- Italian lessons
- English Lessons
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days of paid annual leave (plus bank holidays)
To apply, please :
- Send us a copy of your CV and a covering letter detailing why you would like to join the Pasta Evangelists team & why you are right for this role.