MotionTag develops a platform for seamless pay-as-you-go ticketing. Travel first, get charged the best price afterward. By leveraging smartphone sensors and applying machine learning, we detect transport modes and thereby enable a new way of paperless ticketing.
We are a small but growing team of motivated nerds, working with big customers from the transport industry. We have secured funding from experts in the transport industry and are now looking for tech-loving people who want to be part of the journey.
What’s in it for you?
- Improve your coding skills through code reviews and pair programming
- Be part of a small and agile team
- Quickly see your code in production
- Develop a product with us that changes the future of mobility
- Work with a large amount of validated travel profiles
We need your support in:
- Visualizing data in our web dashboard
- Extending our API
- Integrating third party APIs (e.g. timetables, booking interfaces)
- Fixing minor bugs
- Student of Computer Science, Mathematics, Geo-Informatics or comparable
- Experience with coding in Ruby on Rails
- Interest in test-driven development
- Interest in machine learning
- Professional proficiency in English
- Driven, reliable, good level of self-organization, team player!
- Knowledge in PostgreSQL and Java is a plus
- Experience with D3, Leaflet, QGis, and Mapbox is a plus