Wondo is an urban mobility marketplace that provides integrated access to multiple modes of transportation including moto sharing, car sharing, electric scooters, bikes, ride hailing and public transportation.
We want to help citizens thrive by improving urban mobility. We want to be a driving force of cities transformation; aiming to reduce pollution, traffic congestion and make a better use of our public space through technology.
We are a young startup backed by Ferrovial Group, a leading global infrastructure operator, and have very ambitious growth plans.
Join us in this adventure!
We are looking for an ambitious and passionate person to join our Strategy and Business Development team and help us to identify and seize new business opportunities and potential corporate clients.
– You will identify and evaluate the business potential of corporate areas for our B2B2E product to boost our expansion.
– You will contact the companies based there to understand their pain points in mobility.
– You will define the strategy to approach those companies and elaborate ad-hoc proposals to solve their mobility problems with our services.
– You will work on launching those ad-hoc mobility solutions and engaging as much users as possible.
This will require a good mix of analytical and communication skills, a solutions-oriented mindset and a getting things done mentality.
Skills & experience
What are the key skills we look for?
– Analytical, strategic and 360º mindset: Great at modeling and market sizing. Data-driven decision making.
– Doer: Looking for a dynamic, self-starter, passionate, and responsible team playe: Energy to get out of the office and explore mobility solutions at ground level. Objectives driven. Autonomous and responsible
– Great persuasion skills, written and oral: Ability to create and communicate great pitches to companies
– Comfortable with uncertainty and flexible mindset: Our environment changes fast, and we need people who adapts fast
– Bachelor’s degree in science or business
– At least 2 years of experience after completing your undergraduate degree working in mobility, management consulting, business/operations side of high-growth startups or digital businesses
– Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
– Great at crafting business proposals (PPT and Excel proficiency)
– Fluent in English and Spanish
Extra points for:
– Entrepreneurial background
– Top academic record
– B2B sales experience
What do we offer?
– Chance to improve the day-to-day life of millions of people improving mobility in their cities. Have a real impact on the lives of people around you.
– An amazing team with senior people with a lot of expertise blended with young people with great skills and attitude.
– High performance team culture with agile philosophy. Flat teams, squads, and non-hierarchical practices. Management systems aligned with the new human-centric era with team meetings, one on ones and OKRs. Focus on people!
– Experience in high potential startup in mobility industry
– Full-time position with competitive compensation package
– Fast career growth potential
– Meal package (Sodexo)