Our company has won high profile awards such as the NVIDIA A.I. Retail Prize and was selected as TechCrunch Disrupt Top Pick.
Working at Dresslife
An ambitious performance culture and a high level of responsibility excite you? Then read on. Working for Dresslife involves challenging yourself every day. In our world-class team, we strive to learn from one another. We ignore job titles and micro-management. We expect our team members to take an entrepreneurial approach and focus on results. We give transparent and honest feedback. If you identify with these values, we cannot wait to receive your application!
Our German office is situated in the buzzing VentureVilla in Hanover, the capital of Lower Saxony and one of Germany’s greenest cities. You’ll have access to a dynamic start-up network. Free beverages, excellent coffee and social gatherings are just a few of the benefits you’ll get to enjoy.
If you’re ready to create excellence, apply to join Dresslife!
- Consult and support CEO in the continued coordination and alignment of Dresslife's corporate strategy and projects
- Manage and spearhead projects in fundraising, cash flow, sales and hiring, etc
- Process optimization
- Market research and analysis on latest tech trends and developments, clients, competitors, etc.
- Management of key account clients (contact, briefings and meeting prep)
- Investor communications
- Financial planning
- Organizational as well as administrative tasks (preparation of appointments, events, travel)
- Completed studies with above average grades (Bachelor, Master/Diplom or PhD) in economics or comparable
- Proven interest in strategic topics and complex problem solving
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, e.g. structuring complex projects and developing strategic solutions
- Ability to work successfully both independently and in a team
- High level of commitment and creativity
- Confidence and pro-active work ethic
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in German (at least B1) as well as in English
- First work experience in a startup and / or a management consultancy would be an asset
- Work in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Contribute to and actively impact a cutting-edge industry segment, where your work directly improves the customer experience
- Lean hierarchies and a substantial scope of responsibility
- Collaborate with a diverse and highly-skilled international team
- A competitive salary and stock options