We are looking for a highly energetic and passionate Rockstar Strategic Partnership Executive (German Native) to be part of the Marfeel Revolution.
As a Strategic Partnership Executive you will be responsible for developing the market and achieving revenue based sales quotas. You would be calling, identifying and qualifying opportunities, collaborating with Business Developers, Engineers, CS and, you will take deals through to the close.
This is a high-energy position, in a fast-paced environment, so you must be extremely organized and be able to manage a pipeline.
This is you:
- Sales are always on your mind.
- Your heart beats faster when you need to pick up the phone.
- Your heart beats faster every time you close a deal. You’re good at it and you can prove it.
- You are adept at working with CRM tools in order to be able to track, report and analyse KPI’s related to the Sales Pipeline.
- You have a positive attitude, you’re a great listener and quick thinker.
- Your friends always tell you that you're too persuasive.
- You have lots of stamina and like high-pace environments filled with challenges.
- You’re a multi-task hands-on person.
- You were born motivated and eager to learn.
- You are results-oriented and have a work hard/play hard mentality.
- You are excited about working in a bold/attractive commission structure.
What you will do:
- Pipeline forecasting and achieving monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Seek out new customers (publishers), and sales opportunities to help build up the empire.
- Expertly demonstrate Marfeel technology via use of WebEx and Join.me, email and telephone.
- Accurately use SalesForce.com for lead management and sales forecasting
- Meet customers face to face and attend trade shows and conventions.
- Build up a great customer relationship, understand their needs, and try to make them satisfied without compromising with the company profits.
- Represent the company’s business policies in various conferences, trade fairs, and networking events to attract more and more clients.
- Outstanding Communication, and Negotiation skills is a must have.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Working in an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
- We have more than 25 nationalities so you will not get lost in translation.
- Flexible working times.
- Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
- Ping-pong, Mario Kart and foosball tournaments.
- Free language and yoga classes
- Team building events!
- Transport, restaurant and kindergarden tickets.
- Training, books and all you need to feel empowered.
- And a Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.