Who we are:
Be part of Marfeel, one of the hottest European start-up companies in the mobile ad-tech world. Named as Wired Magazine’s 2015 Top 100 Startups, Inc.5000 nº 1 Fastest Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain in 2017, and 16th out of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times in 2018. We are recommended at the very top by Google itself for our mobile design solution. Together with our partners, we have over 6 billion worldwide readers and over 20 billion page views. Our headquarters are based in sunny Barcelona.
Certified Google Publishing Partner
Certified Facebook Instant Articles Official Partner
As a Strategic Partnership Executive you will be responsible for achieving revenue-based sales quotas. You would be calling, identifying and qualifying opportunities while collaborating with Business Developers, Engineers and CS, and you would take deals through to closing.
This is a high-energy position in a fast-paced environment, so you must be extremely organized and be able to manage a pipeline.
This is you:
- Sales are always on your mind and NY is your playground.
- Your heart beats faster when you need to pick up the phone.
- Your heart beats faster every time you close a deal. You’re good at it, and you can prove it too.
- You are adept at working with CRM tools in order to be able to track, report and analyze KPIs related to the Sales Pipeline.
- You have a positive attitude, you’re a great listener and a quick thinker.
- Your friends always tell you that you’re very persuasive.
- You have lots of stamina and love fast-paced environments filled with challenges.
- You are a multitasker and a hands-on person.
- You were born motivated and eager to learn.
- You are results-oriented and have a work hard/play hard mentality.
- You are excited about working in a bold/attractive commission structure.
- You are definitely a New Yorker.
- You have 2+ years of inside sales closing experience (experience in SaaS sales for publishers would be a plus).
What you will do:
- Pipeline forecasting and meeting monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Seek out new customers (publishers) and sales opportunities to help build up the empire.
- Expertly demonstrate Marfeel technology via use of WebEx and Join.me, email and telephone.
- Accurately use SalesForce.com for lead management and sales forecasting.
- Meet customers face-to-face and attend trade shows and conventions.
- Build up a great customer relationship, understand their needs, and try to make them satisfied without compromising company profits.
- Represent the company’s business policies in various conferences, trade fairs, and networking events to attract more and more clients.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills are a must have.
At Marfeel we do not look for “average” people, so if you are “average” please do not send your CV!
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Working in an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
- We have more than 27 nationalities so you will not get lost in translation.
- Flexible working-time.
- Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
- Ping-pong, Mario Kart and foosball tournaments.
- Free language and yoga classes
- Team building events!
- Transport, restaurant and kindergarten tickets.
- Training, books and all you need to feel empowered.
- And a Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.