Relayr is the fastest growing and most successful industrial internet of things (IIoT) company. With approximately 200 employees and 5 years of company history we are at the brink of transforming this start-up into a well set-up organization. Our immediate goal is becoming cash flow positive within the FY 2019 and setting up structures to support further scaling.
What we expect from you
You are an intelligent, objective, analytical and structured thinker with an ability to see the whole picture from 30,000ft, but also be able to work in the detail at ground level. You like the challenge that you often don’t know what’s around the corner and you can work under pressure. You easily handle a multitude of tasks simultaneously and prioritize. You embrace doing what needs to be done, including writing minutes, creating slide decks or coordinating meetings. You have a strong work ethic and are eager to improve and learn. You find pride in your work and go the extra mile to get it to the right level. You have excellent written and verbal English and German skills and have an open and collaborative personality. You have strong influencing skills and know how to engage people so they like working with you, not for you. You are trustworthy and honest. You will be located in our office in Munich.
Our Strategy and Operations Team is growing and there is a strong focus on having an engaged and effective partner ecosystem that will support our expanding business. We require someone to help grow relationships within our strategic partners, by ensuring engagement in their collaboration with us, that they have seamless interactions with relayr and a clear understanding of our joint undertakings.
Partner Management and Business Development roles exist in our Sales and Professional Services organizations as well as in Software Engineering. Your remit is to work within our Strategy and Operations Team to ensure we have a robust approach and associated processes to managing our strategic partners, from the initial collaboration intent to maintaining long term engagement and ongoing success efforts. You will be reporting into our Director of Strategy & Operations and help driving relationships at all levels as well as with creating and implementing internal organization processes. One key part of your role will be to manage and develop strategic partnerships in the fields of: insurance, finance and consulting.
The second key part of the role will be to coordinate between lines of business to ensure an optimal and aligned approach, which will include creating and introducing supporting processes across all relevant business units.
You will work in alignment with our other partner managers and our business development representatives, coordinating with stakeholders across all parts of the organization as a result.
The scope of this role will develop with our organizational growth, evolving offering and maturing partner ecosystem, and it is expected that ad-hoc initiatives and tasks, under the remit of this role, will require management.
- Support initiatives with new and existing strategic partners and drive collaboration opportunities.
- Manage our strategic partner pipeline and ensure it's in line with our strategy. This includes plans to steer and track the progress of each partner organization and achievement against partnership goals.
- Manage strategic partner relationships in the long run, both at an executive and operational level.
- Support Sales and Professional Services teams with the right process creation and execution to enable them to achieve their goals; while aligning the partnerships at a strategic level across the different businesses.
- Drive and integrate into our organizational processes all initiatives with our Insurance, Financing and Strategic Consulting partners.
- Support in orchestrating overarching cross-functional partner projects.
- Prepare and deliver updates and reviews for the management team.
Other possible initiatives and tasks:
- Enabling cross-functional knowledge transfer resulting from new strategic collaborations.
- Facilitating lessons learned sessions to identify improvement opportunities.
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Experience in partner/ vendor management, account management, marketing or business development in the software/technology or industrial sectors.
- Background working directly with large enterprises and corporations and an ability to blend into our start-up environment.
- Structured approach, familiar with creating new processes, managing multiple stakeholders, and driving process implementations across different organizations.
- Executive presence.
- Demonstrably strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Bachelor’s degree, degree in economics or business are a plus.
- Willingness to travel.
- Fluent in English and German.
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing and an expanding library of books
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences
- Competitive salary
- An office located in the Central Tower in Munich
- A chance to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position: