Miro is growing its Customer Success team and we are looking for customer-focused individuals to join us! A Customer Success Manager has many responsibilities from onboarding Enterprise clients and setting them up for success to deepening relationships with our existing customers and increasing the value they get from our services. Your role will impact our customers immensely because you will help them realize their visual collaboration objectives through the use of Miro's platform. You will understand our customer’s needs and proactively help identify ways in which they can interact with Miro to increase their productivity and results.
What You’ll Do
- Manage a portfolio of 25-35 Enterprise customers
- Maximize customer retention metrics
- Become a Miro product expert and use this knowledge to effectively guide customers towards their desired outcomes
- Identify, track, and improve the health status of each of your customers
- Ensure product adoption by onboarding new customers and new teams
- Make sure that customers get maximum value from Miro and give them insight into this through high-touch engagements
- Develop best practices for new customer onboarding, implementation and customer growth/renewal to ensure ongoing customer success
- Perform ongoing customer engagements to demonstrate value and track business outcomes (monthly meetings, QBRs, frequent C-level meetings, etc)
What You'll Need
- 3+ years in a client-facing role, managing complex accounts
- 2+ years experience in a B2B or B2B2C SaaS company
- Experience with enterprise accounts (large multinational organizations with more than 10K employees)
- Experience with implementing, onboarding and training enterprise customers
- Experience in working cross-functionally on a daily basis. Being the bridge that connects the users with the rest of internal teams (Customer Support, Sales, Product, etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be a quick learner and have the ability to work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment
- Have proactive mindset and excellent time management skills
- Willing and able to travel abroad regularly
- Fluency in the German language
What's In It For You
- Stock Option Grant
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Check out our career page for all our open roles or hop onto this Miro board to learn more about us!